Wednesday 9 April 2014

Video of chorographed movement through the piece.




I tired to the post the video here but it seems not to like the format so instead its a you tube video follow the link if you are interested in it. It shows a first person view of travelling through the set up where I applied paint on to the floor to choreograph where the viewer would step to avoid the wet paint. The paint I have been using through these set ups is oil as in my mind this seems a very sophisticated material that is difficult to use and stays wet longer which helped towards the concept of the piece. One of the problems that came apparent through this experiment was that not many people wanted to attempt to explore the piece because of the wet paint so it seemed necessary that if this was going to push further I would have to supplies overalls to make it more welcoming.


No comments:

Post a Comment