Tuesday 7 May 2013

Site

Site

I am also interested in site specific space art as during my own practice through out the year I have been limited to my small studio space which has constricted my practice and hindered my ideas so with expanding different environments my work will be produced in this will help open my mind to different outcomes and also   enforce how the space can make a piece of art. As a group we can planning on visiting different environments away from the studio for example a run down mill and use the materials found there with only bringing limited materials to the source to work with. This I believe will help explore how the different sites will impact on the work and allowing inspiration to come mainly from the source then manipulating it to relate to our studio practice. 

Barracks Mill

No comments:

Post a Comment